Who are we?
Greater Rochester Physical Therapy is an outpatient practice owned and operated by local physical therapists. We are proud to have served the community since 1991. Our professionally licensed staff are exercise and movement specialists who provide treatment for muscle, joint, tendon, and nerve injuries as well as mobility and balance disorders.
Why choose GRPT?
- Highly trained professional staff who are continually advancing their skills and knowledge.
- Our facilities are clean and well maintained.
- We respect your time by being on time.
- We offer a variety of appointment times including early morning, lunch, and evening hours.
- Warm and friendly environment.
- Two convenient locations with free and easily accessible parking.
- Wide range of programs and areas of expertise.
- Physical Therapy is a covered benefit (usually with a copayment) of almost all health plans. We accept most insurances.